The week has been pretty full for me. As mid-week takes its position, I have been filling my time with Footstool practices, it's getting more intense as practices go by. Zing is also taking me on a wildstorm, and really, it's an entire new facade to continue to just try to 'fix' things. It's been such a wholesome experience, a personal trial I must say. Squeezing in time for the gym in the mornings is becoming more painful as I am terribly sore from the intense badminton sessions on monday nights, having to work out in the morning, I mean the relationship between getting out of bed and exercising would mean to me; ???
If I don't comply, I won't go about doing it in the afternoon, because I'm too tired. No pain, no gain and presevere, one must!
The new regime that has to be added on now, is to work through Asian notes for my quiet time. I just need to do it, I have to. No show must go on, without the presence of Him. I am learning that I can't achieve everything on my own strength, I need to draw strength from Him.
"Rub my tummy, I'm a retarded mustard". Don't you think that it's such a weird statement? Yeah, I do too. And it came from me! Weird, usually I'm more composed, I figure this must be the tiredness. I guess for me, to unwind was to watch some sitcoms or animes. Having completed Initial D recently, prepares me for the movie next month. Catching a couple episodes of Joey is really cracking me up. Now, maybe that's what it means to have a work-life balance.
If I don't comply, I won't go about doing it in the afternoon, because I'm too tired. No pain, no gain and presevere, one must!
The new regime that has to be added on now, is to work through Asian notes for my quiet time. I just need to do it, I have to. No show must go on, without the presence of Him. I am learning that I can't achieve everything on my own strength, I need to draw strength from Him.
"Rub my tummy, I'm a retarded mustard". Don't you think that it's such a weird statement? Yeah, I do too. And it came from me! Weird, usually I'm more composed, I figure this must be the tiredness. I guess for me, to unwind was to watch some sitcoms or animes. Having completed Initial D recently, prepares me for the movie next month. Catching a couple episodes of Joey is really cracking me up. Now, maybe that's what it means to have a work-life balance.

0 Responses to “Bla bla bla”
Post a Comment